Start your day off right with our Baguette Bagel! Topped with strawberries and creamy mascarpone, this easy recipe will add a touch of sweetness to your morning.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 ACE Bakery® Baguette Bagels, split and toasted
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- In small bowl, combine mascarpone, lemon juice, maple syrup and lemon zest until smooth.
- Spread mascarpone mixture evenly over bagel halves. Top with jam and strawberries; sprinkle almonds over top.
- Substitute softened cream cheese for mascarpone if desired.
- Toast almonds in a dry skillet set over medium heat, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- Try on our High Protein Sliced Loaf for an extra boost!
This recipe is from ACE Bakery®.