Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ACE Bakery® Bake Your Own Butter Croissants
- 4 tbsp. basil pesto
- 8 mozzarella pearls or 2 large mozzarella balls, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 ounces (140g) sun-dried tomatoes, sliced into stripes
- 5 ounces (140g) artichoke hearts
- A handful of arugula salad, and more for serving
- Basil leaves (optional)
- Bake ACE Bakery® Bake Your Own Butter Croissants according to instructions on the box.
- Once baked, cool slightly, cut in half and arrange back on baking sheet.
- Spread the pesto sauce over each half, then top bottom halves with sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and arugula leaves and top with second half of the croissants.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted-about 5 minutes. If at anytime, the top is browning, cover with aluminum foil during baking.
- Serve immediately with a few fresh basil leaves if desired.